Pailin Crossing

Lucky

Bikes
Ducati Diavel, Kawasaki Ninja 1000
I've made many motorcycle trips from Pattaya to Cambodia over the past few years and I always cross at Koh Kong heading to Phnom Penh or Sihanoukville. I'm planning another trip to Phnom Penh the end of this month but this time I'm going via Battambang and crossing at Pailin. I usually get an online visa to save time and a page in my passport and I just tried to get an online visa for the Pailin/Phsar Phrum crossing but I didn't see anything on the Cambodia online visa site mentioning that border crossing by name. Is it possible to get an online visa for that crossing and if so, what name is it listed as on the list of border crossings.

phuketrichard

Bikes
1970 tri 500 C

bsacbob

Administrator
Staff member
Bikes
Honda CRM-AR 250, Honda CRF 250-L, Suzuki V Strom XT 650 Honda xr250 Baja
As you say Richard Osmach is trouble free, Poipet has long been known for problems for motorcycle travellers and the crossing of palms to get through.

Moonlight

Bikes
BMW G310GS
I have done the Pailin crossing from Cambodia to Thailand. The official name is Phrom (or Prom), that’s maybe why you can’t find it.

This crossing is very fast and smooth. Much faster than Poipet where lots of visa run / back packets cross.

No issues there.
Safe riding