G'Day from Chiang Mai

IIRoo

Bikes
2014 Kawasaki Vulcan Classic 900
I just wanted to introduce myself. My nickname is really Roo (as in Kanga) and I am a fair dinkum, dinky di, true blue Aussie. Last place I called home was Darwin in the Northern Territory. I owned a 1995 Shadow 1000 here in Chiang Mai, but sold it before going back, Wish I hadn't. I now have a 1993 VT600C'93 Shadow/Steed VLX complete with Green Book and Regn. I have lived in Chiang Mai since 2000, except for 2 years (2010-2012) when I had to return to Darwin. I am looking for a good electrician / mechanic in Chiang Mai and will post a request under Bike Talk. Cheers - Roo, Chiang Mai

Hi there Roo & welcome to RideAsia.

I do hope you find what your looking for here on the forum.

Cheers

Ally

Many thanks Ally and KTMphil. I look forward to participating in the forum and maybe even coming on a few rides. For now, Sa Moto is my next stop. Funny, but have gone past that location many times (just before the 3 elephants on the road coming in from the Airport (Mahidol) and never seen any bike shop. Maybe I need to get glasses. I will ride over there on my little spare 110cc and check it out later this arvo (afternoon in Aussie Speak). Once again, genuine thanks. I really didn't expect any replies. Cheers - Roo, Chiang Mai

I have already advised in my other thread that I couldn't find Sa Moto, so contacted Liam and hope to meet him next week. Have a great weekend everyone. Cheers - Roo, Chiang Mai

Back
Top Bottom