Hello from Chiang Rai

revgreen

Bikes
Z900RS
Hello all. Just moved to Chiang Rai last week. In my relocation I sold my Ninja 650 and KTM 150. So I'm currently without a bike but hopefully that won't last long. Look forward to the info here and hopefully will see you Northern guys for some riding in the future.

Hello all. Just moved to Chiang Rai last week. In my relocation I sold my Ninja 650 and KTM 150. So I'm currently without a bike but hopefully that won't last long. Look forward to the info here and hopefully will see you Northern guys for some riding in the future.
Welcome to Ride Asia - a great forum!
My 2017 Kawasaki X-300 is coming up for sale but I am leaving Thailand for the USA tomorrow for 2 months, so the timing may not suit you. (i.e. delivery to Chiang Rai would probably not be until some time in August). My email is vicalborn@gmail.com if you think you might be interested.
Cheers and may the tail-wind spirit be with you.

BTW: you will find my review of the bike under the "General Discussion" forum: Kawasaki X300 Review.

Welcome to Ride Asia and Chiang Rai, drop by the Hangover Bar some time usually a friendly bunch in there most days.

Back
Top Bottom