G'day from Australia

Richtraindriver

Bikes
KTM Adventure, KTM 300 Christini AWD
G'day all Rich here in Western Australia. I have to thank Pounce for giving me a heads up on RideAsia.net, cheers for that.

I recently married my Thai wife and needless to say Thailand feels like my second home, I love the country and the people and look forward to the opportunity of doing some riding there. I currently have a 2007 KTM 990 Adventure and a 2009 KTM 300 Christini AWD which unfortunately haven't been riden much lately due to minimal funds as I'm 16 months into a traineeship to become a Locomotive Driver. Only a few more months to go and I'll be done, so there is light at the end of the tunnel and yes it is a train.... ha.

I was in Armee's parents village Phang Luang, northern Thailand in February when a group of XR400 riders turned up, I think they were all Thai guys. I was very jealous, great terrain to ride.

Anyway it's good to be here, I've already spent many hours reading ride reports.

Cheers Rich
misc_022.jpg

Christini_AWD_007.jpg

Hey Rich,

Welcome to the forum.

Ive been intrigued with these Christini AWD kits for some time. Did you install the kit yourself, if so was it a pain in the ass or straight forward. How much weight does it add?
Just been looking at their website, very interested. http://www.christini.com/bikes/christini-awd-framekit

$4000 ouch!!!!

Welcome from a fellow Aussie on a day very special to all Aussies and Kiwis. :DD

Thanks for the welcoming posts fellas.

KTMphil, yep I'm very happy with both bikes.
johnnysneds, I've always wanted a 300 Christini AWD. I could never afford the $$$ but a kit with about 150km's was put up for sale at a very very good price. I could not refuse.
2wheels, indeed a big day for all Australians and New Zealanders.

Cheers Rich

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chrismb Introductions 2
IIRoo Introductions 4
B Introductions 3
Back
Top Bottom