Free Garmin OpenStreetMap, GMAPSUPP.IMG and MS/BC installer

Just wanted to take a minute to thank Nightrider for his efforts to provide the high quality maps for use on the Garmin GPSs. During this time of no riding, I am using the excellent resource and the abundant free time to do some preplanning for rides after the crisis passes. Eventually the crisis will pass and I want to be out riding without delay.

David

Just wanted to take a minute to thank Nightrider for his efforts to provide the high quality maps for use on the Garmin GPSs. During this time of no riding, I am using the excellent resource and the abundant free time to do some preplanning for rides after the crisis passes. Eventually the crisis will pass and I want to be out riding without delay.

David

Yes we all have all the time in the world to get some planning done, NR map I have found to be one of the clearest out there, apart from Aukes maps of course, don't forget to browse the site for more riding idea's.

@Nightrider70

You have done such a great job producing these maps for SEA. I was wondering if you would share your workflow. I am planning some trips to countries not covered by your maps and would love to build similar Garmin compatible maps for them.

I have also just found that nightrider.info is offline. Great site hope it gets up and running again.

It appears that nightrider.info is gone. Does anyone know if Nightrider himself is ok?

Back
Top Bottom