Kawasaki KLX 250 Replacement Front Disc

Captain_Slash

Community Manager
Bikes
BMW 310GS Honda Wave 125 Honda MSX 125
I need to replace my front disc rotor as its pulsing when I use the front brake now, I was advised that it had worn too thin at a recent service but they didnt have a replacement in stock.

Is it best to get the OE from Kawasaki or are there aftermarket ones that are better or cheaper?

I'm lookin for a DTracker front disc, its larger, so better stopping, but I havent found a better priced one yet.
Must be there somewhere

I looked into changing the front rotor on my KLX for the larger D-Tracker and was told by KW in Chiang Mai the part's specifically the mounting bracket to fit the larger rotor were on back order for three months...

I'm lookin for a DTracker front disc, its larger, so better stopping, but I havent found a better priced one yet.
Must be there somewhere

Surely then you also need a caliper spacer ??

I know with dizzys, theres off road (240 ??), then supermoto (310 from drunk memory), then a 340 (??) mm race disk and a spacer you can get for the caliper that puts more leverage on the system..

I dont need better stopping power the brakes are fine as they are, the disc just needs replacing

I dont need better stopping power the brakes are fine as they are, the disc just needs replacing

Then its down to Kwak... They dont have one available on order ??

Back
Top Bottom