Getting my leg over again....

Muzz

Bikes
Honda SS50
Well, I have had three years on non riding, and a bit of hospital time chucked in. Most of the stuff has been sold off, so I want a new bike. I think I am picking up a new ER6N just to get me back in to the grove and when I can throw my wobbly boots away as I still ain't 100% there yet, a 2105 Z1000 will be his daddy, and that will do it for me. What do you think??? I want the Z for the annual sprints down south to Singapore again. Hard to get into when yer out of the game for so long but my dear freind Marc from Belguim who has really encouraged me to kick the bottle after it literally killed me, and Phil have sort of given me the will and confidence to get back where I left of a few years ago, although my love and passion for motorcycles never wained. Rubber side down lads, I am looking forwards to a slow come back.....:banana::banana:

good on u Muzz , take it easy at first ,, get the basics back into your muscle memory and your head switched on ,

Well, I have had three years on non riding.................encouraged me to kick the bottle after it literally killed me.........given me the will and confidence to get back where I left of a few years ago.....:banana::banana:

I don't know you Muzz but I think it is a good decision. Life is short...and beautiful if we let it...no time like the present to get back in the saddle. Congrats on your comeback.

Back
Top Bottom