Evening ride in the rain behind 700yrs Stadium

MastaMax

Bikes
19 ktm 300tpi 6 days / 15 Yamaha YZ250F / 08 Husky 450SMR / 13 ER6N / 13 KTM 300XCW(sold)
Wanted to go riding so bad I went for one hour riding on trails betweens 700yrs stadium and huay tung tao after work. Also tried my new gearing on dirt trails for the first time. If you own a klx this is the only gearing choice for offroad riding!

At half of the video it started to piss down which made the trail slippery and more fun.

it is also viewable in HD:

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlWjWiE8MLM[/VIDEO]

Nice track Masta. Amazing how little time it takes for the rain to effect the trails. I was on that track yesterday and it was nice and dry.

Question for you. What camera are you using? I just started with a Gopro on a homemade chest mount and it does not pick up the exhaust note as nice as your setup.

Glad to see the new gearing works better for you.

Thanks for posting the vid.

Got the ContourHd1080. Sound is great up to a certain speed, then there is a lot of noise from the wind. But works perfectly on tracks.

First half it was all dry, then in about 10minutes it all changed to wet and slippery :)

Justin, what's your youtube channel, would love to see how the chest mount pov looks like.

Just started with the Gopro and not loaded anything up yet to Youtube. Just shot my first batch. I have used the standard Gopro chest mount and even mounting it up as high as possible with my short arse all I can see on the video is the handlebars and top of the tank with very little trail. Not good. Taller people it should not be a problem but for my midget arse it did not work out as good as I was hoping. Next step was I made my own chest mount to mount it up higher and that comes out a lot better.

next I need to figure out how to edit the video then load up some footage. What video editing software are you using and what do you think of it? PC or Mac?

I can bring the SD card if you wanna hook up and check the footage out to see how it looks. Gimme a ring on 0879727673 if you want to get together. Out tonight for a few beers.

Back
Top Bottom