CRF bits in Pattaya

windrider

Hi all ,
great to see that the CRF club is taking off in CM,

Is there any plans to have a similar club in the Pattaya region??

Also just bought mine last trip as I work in OZ FIFO, so got the first 300klms up this trip,

now looking for parts I.E. back rack, hand guards, maybe a change of the gear lever as from the various posts I have been reading it looks as if it a little on the under spec size, bash guard, oil filters and specs on oil etc..

Have already asked Mityon but after you but they dont give a crap about after sales service, told me to go to the new shop on Pattaya Thai ,who didnt know what they where talking about and said to order direct from Honda!!! ,
So apart from driving to Bnagkok and the Dirt Shop ,,I dont know of any others ,

Any info appreciated .

windrider, maybe sent a pm to jb (airbrushed CRF owner here in CMai) as he has a few good Thai guys active in the local Club and who have shops.
You'll see his avatar in the CRF thread.

Frank - Nae at the Chiang Mai MX Shop has rear racks, sump guards and exhaust systems in stock for the CRF 250 L

Hi all ,
great to see that the CRF club is taking off in CM,

Is there any plans to have a similar club in the Pattaya region??

Also just bought mine last trip as I work in OZ FIFO, so got the first 300klms up this trip,

now looking for parts I.E. back rack, hand guards, maybe a change of the gear lever as from the various posts I have been reading it looks as if it a little on the under spec size, bash guard, oil filters and specs on oil etc..

Have already asked Mityon but after you but they dont give a crap about after sales service, told me to go to the new shop on Pattaya Thai ,who didnt know what they where talking about and said to order direct from Honda!!! ,
So apart from driving to Bnagkok and the Dirt Shop ,,I dont know of any others ,

Any info appreciated .

Thanks Phil.
Maybe get a phone number so Frank can call them; I believe good English is spoke there.

Windrider..... Go and talk to Khun Ley at BikeLane near the Elephant Village. He has brought a CRF and added new pipe, few decals, looks and sounds pretty good. If he has not got something in stock he can normally order parts, tyres etc in a couple of days. Bike lane is on the corner of Soi Nongmaikaen and Soi Nayao. Has a blue roof and a mx track next to it.

Hi all ,,thanks for the info ,,I am back in oz working for the next few weeks ,,so will follow up on the info when I get back ,

in the meantime will be trawling the tread for all the great info.

Like the look of the swivel end gear lever,

thanks again.

Frank - I can send the gear, brake & rear rack and sump guard down if you want any of them.

Hi all ,,thanks for the info ,,I am back in oz working for the next few weeks ,,so will follow up on the info when I get back ,

in the meantime will be trawling the tread for all the great info.

Like the look of the swivel end gear lever,

thanks again.

i emailed cmmxshop a couple of days ago asking about handguards and sprockets havent had any reply is this the same guy selling the brake and gear lever dont know if its just me but cant make head nor tail of their website.....would be interested in ordering a few bits myself if i knew what he sells

i emailed cmmxshop a couple of days ago asking about handguards and sprockets havent had any reply is this the same guy selling the brake and gear lever dont know if its just me but cant make head nor tail of their website.....would be interested in ordering a few bits myself if i knew what he sells

Best to give him a call

Nae on 081 796 5991

Back
Top Bottom