WTB -steel castings

Hassman

Bikes
Suzuki DRZ 400SM Matchless G3WO -41
Guys and girls,

Does anyone know of any factory doing steel casting in the North or elsewhere in Thailand?

Cheers,
Hasse

Went to one in CM a few years ago but could not find it again. Mrs. Hoghead will remember though and I will be back in a week

They could not do the quality I wanted and basically melted down whatever scrap they could lay their hands on
do you want it for your Matchless valve cover?

You can try Chiangmai Foundry Papaeng Co. at 68 Sri Mongkol Rd, Pa Tan, Muang, Chiang Mai, 50300. I have no idea about what they cast nor about their quality. You can also contact Asia Fine Arts in Ayuthaya (they cast in bronze, silver, aluminum, brass, and other non-ferrous metals) as they may know someone who would be able to help you with metal castings - see http://www.asiafineart.net/contact.html for their contact details.

Thanks guys!!

I will check out Chiang Mai foundry on my return.
I already know of a place close to JJ Market that melts down whatever scrap they happen to lay their hands on -I had some parts made there before but not for bikes.

I know of good foundries around Bangkok area but it is a drag to drive all the way there...

Not looking at making the valve cover -I reckon I can salvage that, but I need some steel castings made for a rear stand and possibly also parts for a girder front end.

Again thanks a lot guys!!
Hasse

Back
Top Bottom