WTB Kawasaki KLX150 preferably in CNX, northern region

miniliz

Bikes
Yamaha TTR 230, KLX 150, Honda XL250
Hi guys!

I'm looking for a Kawasaki KLX 150 (with green book and official docs) preferably in Chiangmai as I travel there really often (mom lives in Phayao). Would love to get my own KLX 150 to ride the northern trails , i'm a petite female rider so this bike suits me.

Am looking to deal sometime before this mid-June coz i'm hoping to ride when I get there later! :D

Would appreciate any help with this. 🙏:p

Cheers,
Lizzie

Keep your eye out for a bargain here, on thaivisa and bahtsold but often peoples asking price isn't much cheaper then what you can buy them for new...

Welcome to the forum Lizzie,

Are you looking for a new or used KLX150??

Thanks brake034!

Sry, I forgot to state that I'm looking for a used one. I understand that a brand new KLX150 costs approx BHT75,000.

But like what crs mentioned, if the the prices for the used ones is not far off from a brand new one, then I gotta reconsider. :)

Thank you crs!

Im keeping my eye out for it on those forums as well. *keeping my fingers crossed* ;)

Hi 2wheels!

Thank you, great community and support here. Loving it!

I checked on the KLX 150 sale link, it just expired TODAY and doesn't exist anymore.
But I'm pretty sure I know which ad coz i came across it ytd, tried to reply the ad but
kept getting a wrong security code prompt and msg to seller didn't go through, and there wasn't any
other contact details. :(

Hopefully, it pops back up.

And thank you! I'll definitely give them a call!

A mate of mine is planning to ride with Mr Thip off road in Pai this June and I'm dying to join but
he only has 250s which is way too big for me.

So I'm looking forward to owning one that fits me so I can explore off road trails in and around my mom's place
(Phayao) and further. And do border crossing to Laos as well end of the year.

Im vertically challenged (154cm), but am lucky to have one rental guy in Cambodia who lowered a Honda XL250 to suit me
so I can go off road with them but that's rare and he is really nice. It's a real challenge for me.

I hope something turns up soon! I really appreciate all the help here. Thank you! 🙏

Best,
Liz

Liz, I'll be at Chiang Mai Kawasaki today and will ask about KLK150s.

Best wishes.

Back
Top Bottom