Wednesday's Trail Ride

LUFC

Bikes
Berg 300, KTM 350, Trials Scoot
Couple of us heading out on weds for a play, either over to Sameong via Mae Rim and then on to the Bamboo Track or

From HangDong to Sameong , I think that's called the Death Valley track?

Me and Trials Paul so far.

I want to come, however I have visitors arriving sometime Wednesday afternoon, hopefully its late afternoon. Will be in touch.

if we're going Death Valley route then it's easy to meet where the canal road meets the 1269 on the SW corner of the junction. Or someplace else thats easy and convenient to meet. Earlier the better for me since i've an afternoon appointment.

Not 100% sure right now, but maybe possible for me...I assume this is going to be a mud feast...

So what we saying, 0900hrs at the junction the wee man mentioned above, or earlier????

Probably too early for me, until I am back from school it is most likely after 9:00, so gotta skip that one

I'm sure nobody will mind to wait on you Ruddi, what time can you make the meeting point?

Just spoke to my mom, she should be able to get the little one to school, so no worries, I will be there at 9:00 am

Got to the top of Death Valley in 15 minutes without breaking a sweat, rode it back doon, wanted some more so did it again in half the time and then last man standing to finish things off and celebrated with a Jack Coke- awesome

Ok hands up who believes me, ya thought so!!!

I can't stop laughing about the statement Johnny....it was a great day, we had out in the bush, uploading the video right now, should be up in a couple of hours. I like the section on single trail back to Chiang Mai, it was fun riding, compared to the mess at Death Valley...I need to get my 600 back...
2012-07-18101848.jpg

2012-07-18101853.jpg
2012-07-18101918.jpg
2012-07-18101938.jpg

Back
Top Bottom