Website for touring ideas.

Looks very interesting, thanks for sharing. I would like to take trips all over north Thailand and even do it in a adventure way - sleeping in tent etc, although my girlfriend would probably disagree. But at this moment I don't have any good motorbike to do that. I own just Kawasaki KSR, which is only 110cc and isn't very comfortable for two passengers.

Yesterday I was looking for Kawasaki KLX, which is 250cc. Stronger, bigger and more comfortable. But I found out that price starts at 170 000 Baht. Sounds too much for a motorbike like that... .

get a honda CRF250.. 130/135K or a klx150

Looks very interesting, thanks for sharing. I would like to take trips all over north Thailand and even do it in a adventure way - sleeping in tent etc, although my girlfriend would probably disagree. But at this moment I don't have any good motorbike to do that. I own just Kawasaki KSR, which is only 110cc and isn't very comfortable for two passengers.

Yesterday I was looking for Kawasaki KLX, which is 250cc. Stronger, bigger and more comfortable. But I found out that price starts at 170 000 Baht. Sounds too much for a motorbike like that... .

I thought the KLX 250 was about 155,000 Baht. Get a KLX 150, they are only 75,000 Baht

I agree with the suggestion of buying a CFR 250L. Cheaper at 132K and from what I've read, better road manners than the KLX 250. Next to nothing to keep on the road too! :dirtbike:

Here's a comparison of earlier models:

[video=youtube_share;NkCNV7Aaets]http://youtu.be/NkCNV7Aaets[/video]

Back
Top Bottom