Video Collection from Rudi's Off-road trips

esspressolungo

Bikes
Honda XR 250
Instead of posting every single video I make separately, I decided to make a collection. So this is going to be the first part and first video of this post, with more to follow:

Escaping the city during Sonkran, the best decision one can make:

Last edited:
Looks like a fun time, cool music man :MJ

awesome vid rudi!!! the years that George and you have been having fun on the bikes is like a long running tv series. always fun to see the two of you out enjoying.

awesome vid rudi!!! the years that George and you have been having fun on the bikes is like a long running tv series. always fun to see the two of you out enjoying.

Yes, sometimes it reminds me of the "Muppet show", remember those two old guys on the balcony....55555

I wonder how many km's in total there Rudi! Great music/ video work

Thanks Phil, I was exactly 180 km's in total, including about 40 km's searching in the rain. I was on this track a long time ago, maybe something like 10 years ago, it was hard to find

Muppet chronicles were some fun times, looking forward to some more adventures for sure. The balcony incident was one of far too many for the older riders of CNX to handle it seemed.

As always Rudi, fantastic!

I enjoy the music, looking forward to the album release ;)

Ally

Muppet chronicles were some fun times, looking forward to some more adventures for sure. The balcony incident was one of far too many for the older riders of CNX to handle it seemed.

5555, Justin you rock, man.....good to know you...

As always you find some great trails Rudi, and i'm still diggin the vibes man :MJ

the latest video from my expeditions on my bike:

[video=youtube_share;1V-Zl6wlm8Y]http://youtu.be/1V-Zl6wlm8Y[/video]

Like this one, relaxing music and great contrast with the green and orange. Definitely now and June is the best time of the year to ride a dirt bike! We should go ride together again Rudi, I know those trails but can't remember where they are...

Max, I would love to go riding with you, problems is I am busy fridays and sundays, during the week I am normally free

Nice one Rudi,have to give that Hang Dong to Samoeng trail a try some time.

Hey Loop, I'm quiet sure you would have had a blast on those trails, nothing to technical, the only things that scare me are those Honda Dreams on those single tracks, you never know when they come around the corner

^ bit embarrassing when they overtake too 555

yeah, but normally they take over, then look back to laugh at you and bump into the next tree...5555

Will be putting my FCR Carb on my XR this week-end, not sure, when the bike'll be ready!

Nice vid Rudi, liking the tribal mix theme this time around 8-)

Location ? looked interesting....

thanks Bob, I think the angle could have been better, I need to readjust to get a better view point, location is mainly Hang Dong towards Mae Wang

Still in the process of dialing in the racing carb from keihin, getting closer every day, so much fun to ride now

Last edited:
Wow, finally back in the saddle again, how good does it feel to touch the mud of mother earth and feel the rain pouring down on me, I love this country - I love the jungle.

Last edited:
^ looks like a day glow industrial jacket you're wearing there at the start. Is this the new safety concious you Rudi? 55

This jacket was a must, for 150 THB I couldn't resist buying it, I was actually looking for orange but could only find neon yellow….I love it, adds a lot of fun to the colors in the jungle

good video.
thats where we went with you when you had problem with bike cutting out in the streams. What was the cause?

Too many to be true, first of all the insulator boot from the intake manifold was not properly sealed, water was getting into the carb, second problem was the electric wiring was not properly done by the mechanic, two of the stator cables were bend over an edge and were exposed after riding a couple of times, third was the valve seat were not done properly by the machine shop, I could go on, fortunately I know a friend who is a very good mechanic when he has time, he repaired my bike and now there's no more issues anymore, just one more valve adjustment and I should be fine….

Back
Top Bottom