THAILAND IRONBUTT 1,000 - A TRUE TALE OF ADVENTURE

DrGMIA

Pit stop after 6th ride around the world, in USA,
Bikes
Oldest 1931, newest 2016, numerous makes and models in between on several continents
Recounted by an icon in the global motorcyling adventure world, here is 16 minutes of the elements that define motorcycle adventure: risk, motorcycle, danger and pushing of one's personal beta factor for fear.

Dr. G
Professor of Motorcycle Adventure, SOUND RIDER magazine, and Adventure Motorcycle University
Moto-Journalist, author, script consultant, and motorcycle wastrel
Sole sexual survivor: www.greataroundtheworldmotorcycleadventurerally.com

Attachments

• Retro Cub 1.jpg
    Retro Cub 1.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 174
  • Retro Cub 2.jpg
    Retro Cub 2.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 162
  • Retro Cub 3.jpg
    Retro Cub 3.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
I remember him. As I recall it, he, I and also you did the presentations - you standing in for a couple whose BMW failed them on the way from Bangkok, or something similar. Not sure I recall the Aerostitched BMW rider into geocaching though?

Yes, and you took the attendees at that HU Confab on a wild KTM motorcycle adventure on Java:

The BMW rider, wearing the Aerostich Roadcrafter suit (in the heat!) did take us into a geocaching session of ????, especially for Luddites and non-GPS users like myself and Geoff, but all in a great evening of adventure motorcycling and fun.

Dr. G
Professor of Motorcycle Adventure, SOUND RIDER magazine, and Adventure Motorcycle University
Moto-Journalist, author, script consultant, and motorcycle wastrel
Sole sexual survivor: www.greataroundtheworldmotorcycleadventurerally.com

Ah, yes, I remember something about hidden bits of nothing. Hmm. Get a life, eh? One could spend time chasing other things with more meaning

Back
Top Bottom