Post your riding videos here

MastaMax

Bikes
19 ktm 300tpi 6 days / 15 Yamaha YZ250F / 08 Husky 450SMR / 13 ER6N / 13 KTM 300XCW(sold)
Since there are more and more people having cams, why not creating a post regrouping videos?

I suggest to keep the thread clean to only post something like :

Riders names: xxx, xxx
Video : [youtube]link of the video[/youtube]
Comments : xxx

And trying to stay on topic for readability purpose.

Riders names: MastaMax(riding), Alex Uk(filming)
Video :
Comments : Already posted, but wanted to start the thread so there we go.

Riders names: TheMoProBro, MastaMax - (Alex Uk and Phil Ktm on the second half)
Video :
Comments : Video footage from last 4minutes from Alex Uk, pictures from all 4 riders.

One from Alex when he was out with our KTM 990 Adventures Off-Road

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a video of me trying to keep up with Mr Consistency. Returning from Nan to CM on the awesome 1148. Motard is becoming a real addiction.

A quick ride into Tachilek, Shan State of Myanmar plus the journey down from North all the way to Yala province in Southern Thailand

Phil, it does have a shot of you in Mae Sai :G

Alex, Marty,Well and Elton
The stream crossings, Ob Kahn

Awesome videos Mr. Stokes -- the 1148 is a gem --- i'm kicking myself for not buying that WR250 you sold.

No hanging about on that single track !! Nicely committed.

Rider: MastaMax (Mao on the yamaha and Alex too far ahead on his XR)
Definitely lacking power in the uphill section, impossible to keep up with Mao's yamaha. Can't see clearly on video but the uphill is a big rocky section, where I have to play with the clutch to get over the big ones. Downhill is very very steep, again hard to see on the video. One of the longest fast single track I've ridden in North Thailand, full video is about 25minutes non-stop before we get to the downhill. Once down there is another 25minutes fast riding (once we found the right way :)... ). Last seconds of video are another section further down the trail.
Video:

There goes another one, same day same place, but this time I capture the whole group.
Riders: Thon, Alex Usa, Mao Tk , Aphichat, "???????? ?????", me and the rest I have to apologize for not remembering their names.
video:

Bangkok - Umphang Loop - 5 Days in the Jungle

Robert Hiekel and Mike Hohman
Tak and Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Karen State, Burma

Click here for more:
http://vimeo.com/26227334

Mike

I miss Bira... :cry

Nice knee down stuff Johnny ---- 24th Sep, I think we;re headed to Bira to watch Luke race his fireblade if you want to come with us.

Definitely, im away at the mo, hopefully be back in time.

Yer getting' a bit of a groupie following Spanker, im more than willing to don my hot pants an hold the brollie!!! :MJ

johnnysneds said:
Definitely, im away at the mo, hopefully be back in time.

Yer getting' a bit of a groupie following Spanker, im more than willing to don my hot pants an hold the brollie!!! :MJ

Ill bring a wig then you can be his umbrella girlie.

One of Yuth's ( the KTM dealer in Bangkok)

yuth ktm lilo.jpg

friends testing a KTM 690R on an enduro trail for the first time

[VIDEO]http://vimeo.com/28332295[/VIDEO]

Exploration ride with Alex "ThePoMoBro" and me 3 weeks ago (can't keep up with all the videos):

(edit: will put the higher quality video vimeo link from now on)

Looks like some deep water where you went in Mae Jao- Glad I didn't come on teh DRZ 400!

The video HD really looks good on this platform, thanks Max.

KTMphil said:
Looks like some deep water where you went in Mae Jao- Glad I didn't come on teh DRZ 400!

That was not in Maejo, that was the week before, south of Samoeng, in the Ob Khan NP. Maejo was very dry (see my previous video).

Alex and me around MHS province - September 2011

Another great video from Max Productions. I know its always 3X worse in the flesh than is normally recorded, but the conditions did look that bad on the whole?

Was there a particular area riders should stay away from that was impassable until the dry season starts?

Thanks Max/ Alex

KTMphil said:
Was there a particular area riders should stay away from that was impassable until the dry season starts?

Nothing "impassable", as I wrote in the report very slippery up that mountain, probably a bit harder as we rode in the pitch-black. I can't clearly point where as we don't have the log from that night, it is somewhere in the Samoeng Wildlife Reserve.

Barry - couldn't resist putting this up on the forum. Nice KTM 990 Adventure you have there (looking forward to reading the review!)

Nice video. Where is this, doesn't look like Thai plates?

new video with minimal editing:

Palawan trail riding philippines

Rams and Me with KLX 140 L on irawan loop, puerto princesa city palawan philippines

Hi Everybody,

I'm new to this forum, so thanks for letting me in. I've been living in Chiang Mai for over 23 years and have ridden mostly off-road and single track enduro. Many know me under the name Rudi, I'm a crazy german stud with an obsession for crazy things, like extreme off-road riding and crazy music like jazz. So this post is all about videos, so here's the link to my youtube channel, there's a playlist called "Enduro" there some nice videos out there, check it out if you have some time:

[ytplaylist:2e7gjfjr]CB6CE4D0B808AECB[/ytplaylist:2e7gjfjr]
Hope you enjoy some of the staff.

Cheers Essrpessolungo

Back
Top Bottom