Hard Enduro freeriding

Thanks again for posting and as I told you before, fantastic camera work. How do you control the drone, is it gps auto-pilot? What equipment do you use?

Thanks! I'm using the DJI Phantom 3 professional drone using the auto pilot waypoints function. So I fly it where I want it to go and turn it where I want it to turn or pan, then it flys the same course. My camera on the tripos is a nikon d600 dslr with nikon 24-70 and nikon 70-200 lenses. I set them to 35mm, 50mm, 85, 135, and 200, usually at f/8 for moving shots and f/4 for close up stills.

Thanks! I'm using the DJI Phantom 3 professional drone using the auto pilot waypoints function. So I fly it where I want it to go and turn it where I want it to turn or pan, then it flys the same course. My camera on the tripos is a nikon d600 dslr with nikon 24-70 and nikon 70-200 lenses. I set them to 35mm, 50mm, 85, 135, and 200, usually at f/8 for moving shots and f/4 for close up stills.

Nice, I'm looking for a drone too, was looking for the zano drone as it's really small/light and easy to use but doesn't seem like it will happen. Also a bit sceptic using a drone here in Thailand as it's mostly in woods and don't want to crash it. Obstacle avoidance would be nice.

Anyway, keep up the good work, really enjoying watching it.

Really well put together. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom