Obscure motorcycle photo's

KTMphil

Bikes
2007 KTM 990 Adventure Suzuki DRZ 400
Obscure motorcycle photo's

This one's a bit disturbing

holy-Cow_SIDEBURN.jpg

It's been hard to resist replying to this photo. I have tried not to but I can't stop myself. Anyway, it is not up to me to judge. I have never lived in Australia or New Zealand and I appreciate things are a bit different down there. But at the end of the day, they are both consenting adults and I wish them good luck and all the best for the future.

jon said:
It's been hard to resist replying to this photo. I have tried not to but I can't stop myself. Anyway, it is not up to me to judge. I have never lived in Australia or New Zealand and I appreciate things are a bit different down there. But at the end of the day, they are both consenting adults and I wish them good luck and all the best for the future.
He means
'i s been 'n anawdd at gwrthladd yn ateb at hon photo. Brofais mo at namyn alla t arhosa myfi. Anyway , dydy mo i fyny ata at barn. Ca erioed bucheddedig i mewn Awstralia ai 'n Grai Zealand a Brisia bethau ydy bit 'n amgen i lawr 'na. Namyn am 'r darfod chan 'r ddiwrnod , ]n ill dau yn cydsynio hoedolion a Ddeisyfa 'u hawddamor a pawb 'r enilla achos 'r ddyfodol. ddeisyf at chyfieitha 'ma.

Back
Top Bottom