New triumph 250/350 model coming 2013

monsterman

Triumph have announced that 2 new factories are to be built in India and Brazil to manufacture an new small single cylinder model of 250cc or 350cc possible names are Tiger Cub or street single.

Some of the parts will be made in Thailand to supply the new assembly plants .

monsterman said:
Triumph have announced that 2 new factories are to be built in India and Brazil to manufacture an new small single cylinder model of 250cc or 350cc possible names are Tiger Cub or street single.

have you seen any sneak pictures on the net anywhere?

Seen the same rumor on bike blogs but wait to see some reality..

Tho the duke 200 happened (but its sub 100k for the indian price and 220k for the Thai price) and the duke 200 fram and size is supposed to support a whole range of engine sizes up to 350 for different markets.

Still not seen a duke 200 in the flesh. Photos looks decent.

monsterman said:

Do you have any links to this "story"?

I've read about Triumph's intentions to import bikes to India, unassembled to avoid import duties. Probably the Bonnie would be the one used.
No word that I've seen on any new motor nor any word on a Brazil factory. Rumors of a "Cub" have been floating around for 5 years or so. The current T800XC was initially thought to be called the "Cub", but they exec's changed their minds on that. The original "Cub" was 200cc, from the 50's and 60's. I owned one.

Back
Top Bottom