Now a KTM & Triumph dealer in Pattaya....

Grathiam

Bikes
Suzuki 250XC Djebel, F650GS, Honda Dream
Currently, at Pattaya's Central Festival mall, through July 4th 2013, is a large car and motorcycle show, located on the
ground and 1st floors.
Of note, is that Watchara Marine (WatcharaMarine) is displaying KTM, Triumph, and Yamaha bikes, as they have just added the KTM and Triumph lines to their existing Yamaha dealership in Pattaya. The dealership is located on the inland side of Sukhumvit, just past Thepprasit Rd, and directly cross the street from Tesco Lotus South.
Watchara, will also have a dealership in Phuket in about 4-5 months (KTM only), and later in Surat Thani (KTM, Triumph).
Prices will likely coincide with the other dealers, elsewhere in Thailand, who also represent these brands.

Some (mediocre) photos of the Watchara display and bikes:

I was intrigued by the KTM 350cc Freerider, designed as a combination trials and off-road bike. Weighing just under
100kg, but costing 479K-Bt and it cannot be _legally_ licensed in Thailand.

And for KTM fan, here's a 50cc starter bike for the children. Only 179K-Bt....

The manager told me of a guy who visited the show, today. He wanted a Triumph Bonneville, but he couldn't decide
on which color....so he bought two Bonnevilles! It must be nice...(sigh).

And, oh, the many high priced KTM branded accessories. Key chains, riding gear, a dog dish, KTM only parking sign,
stickers, a mold for making 'KTM' logo ice cubes, and a KTM toaster (a mere 3K-BT!), etc. These are made by various
independent manufacturers, under license from KTM. I suggested that maybe the manager and I can partner up
and see if KTM will license us to make a KTM labeled dildo or vibrator. After all, KTM's don't vibrate like thumpers! :-)

Price sheets:
Triumph

Yamaha

KTM

Last edited:
watchera will really hsve to up their game they have an appalling after service record , with the big yamahas they have sold, but it is a good move .

Watchara no longer sell KTM :-( They sell nice looking Scomadi scooters however :-)

109,000 baht for chromed TL125.

2016-01-19-1929.jpg

2016-01-19-1928.jpg

Re: Now a KTM & Triumph dealer in Pattaya....

There is a new KTM shop and Alpinstars dealer shop in Pattaya Tai opened this week ,, seems Watchera have only got yamaha now

- - - Updated - - -

There is a new KTM shop and Alpinstars dealer shop in Pattaya Tai opened this week ,, seems Watchera have only got yamaha now

Back
Top Bottom