New model Honda CRF 250 L coming with adjustable rear shock

KTMphil

Bikes
2007 KTM 990 Adventure Suzuki DRZ 400
Was talking with Lan who owns C&P Bike rental in Chiang Mai, he has 7 Honda CRF 250 L's for rent. The Honda dealership in Chiang Mai told him that there is a new model of Honda CRF 250 L coming with an adjustable rear shock (the current model the rear shock isn't adjustable, can only be shimmed). Honda are saying the price will still be slightly cheaper than a Kawasaki KLX 250 in this new configuration.

when i spoke to my honda dealer 2 days ago and asked about these bigger engine bike being made here told me abigger engine crf a cb and cbr he also said no bigger engines than 600cc.............

Honda big wing already committed to bikes bigger than 600..

Gold wing, cbr1000, vfr1200, nc700..

Very public so odd a dealer would not know that ??

yes aware of that talking about bikes and engines made here all big wing bikes are imports,my comments are about the production of bigger bikes being made here from end of year there for my dealers comments were that nothing bigger than 600cc will be made here hence leaving the bigger engine bikes available on import only.

when i spoke to my honda dealer 2 days ago and asked about these bigger engine bike being made here told me abigger engine crf a cb and cbr he also said no bigger engines than 600cc.............

I was told last week at a meeting that we will have access to a dual sport with a bigger engine, no time frame or size was mentioned.

Oh man. If they make a CRF 450L I will down to the dealer with the deposit in a heart beat.

Back
Top Bottom