Motorcycle Sales Figures

"Motorcycle sales are likely to get better in the second half of the year, but ongoing political conflict may whittle down economic growth, leading motorcycle sales to fall accordingly," Mr Kato said.

That may be true but personally I am waiting for a new Yamaha Nouvo to come out. (I guess we are talking mainly small bikes here.)
They discontinued the carbed 135cc version I like and own and replaced it with a slightly different-looking 125cc FI engine from the Mio.
If Yamaha comes out with a redesigned Nouvo 150 FI I'd be one of the first in line to get one!

No wonder that Honda's market share grows, they own now 75%!!

They are the figure for small bikes , sale of over 500cc bikes are BOOOOOOOOMMMMING ,for Honda,Kawasaki,Ducati ,Harley KTM but not so good for BMW or Triumph

"By 2016, AP Honda plans to increase its dealership network from 540 outlets to 1,200 and to introduce 12 new models."

Guess they'll mostly be <150cc but who knows...

At the bottom of the list it said " 2 new models " The PCX 150. What is new ? Mine's 2 years old.

They are the figure for small bikes , sale of over 500cc bikes are BOOOOOOOOMMMMING ,for Honda,Kawasaki,Ducati ,Harley KTM but not so good for BMW or Triumph

"BMW Motorrad maintained its record-breaking sales momentum through January 2014, achieving a 12.9% increase for the month over the same period in 2013. The German marque sold 5438 units worldwide, marking the highest unit sales for the month of January in the company's history."

BMW Reaches Record Sales In January 2014 - Motorcycle USA)

Back
Top Bottom