Motard trip around Nan

johnnysneds

Bikes
Multistrada 1200S Touring, WR450F, KTM200EXC, Gas Gas 280, PCX
Some videos of a motard tour around the awesome roads of Nan.
Luke mate, you need to slow down if you want in the footage :roll:

If you have a Windows Computer try this version without the Copyright material. Strange why only Apple products can view the original video with the copyright material and Windows cant!!!

web.jpg

Khun johnny, yes a good ride, great times as always on the roads around nan, must have made up for the borefest of the previous few days roads! great to see a WR450 terrorising the roads of north thailand, im sure that bike makes a lot of people envious.....although not the rack. that is just plain ugly!

Johnny - Thanks for posting the vid and enjoyed the time riding together. Thanks also for posting sans music so us PC operating peeps can see part of the ride. it always looks so docile on the video, almost serene. Shame my brain doesn't feel the same when riding.

Dont' know what Luke is on about your hideous rack.........twasn't visible on the video at all :D . As well all know different strokes for different folks. besides Redbull F1 team is probably jealous of that gargantuan thing levered off the back of his bike.

Hey, lay off my rack! That and my giant loop saved my ass from major road rash today. Need to adjust the the rack to provide more downforce on the rear :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom