ISDE 2012 Sachsen, Germany. International Six Days Enduro 2012

harrygps

Bikes
Many and my perfect bike has 250cc.
Hi,
today is the big opening of the ISDE 2012 at the Sachsenring, East-Germany. I will go there tomorrow and caugh a job as a track marshall or whatever the english name is. The safty guys with the yellow flags. I´m very excited and keen to see all the big names of our sport very very closed. I´ve promised a report here and I will post 1 week the news of the day here. It starts monday morning 6,30.
CU
Harry

Here`s the ISDE Poster ISDE 6days.jpg

Thanks Harry for taking time out to post about this, love the photos.

Ally

Must have been great. I followed it from far away, looked pretty amazing, great stages. Funny they even had a stage on a supermoto track the last day.

French were out of control, winning in every possible category!

• World Trophy
  • Junior World Trophy
  • Women’s World Trophy
  • E1 individual Final
  • E2 Individual Final
  • E3 Individual Final
  • EW Final
Also almost every single day in every category...

Yeah, the idea with the SuMo was a great thing. We had over 20000 visitors on the Sachsenring. The Moto Cross was really taff, several riders felt off. Also the crosstires on the asphalt was quite tricky. We saw marvelous slides. The french made everything, unbelievable. All other great teams were beaten, Australia, Italia, Germany, Scandivian Countries. We heard the french hym nonstop on the price giving ceremony. Our german girls with the strong Heike Petrick are Vize Champions.

Attachments

• PTDC2025.jpg
    PTDC2025.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 397
[h=5]ISDE 2012 Germany
[/h][h=5]Glückwunsche der FIM (Motorradweltverband) an den Veranstalter der Red Bull SIX DAYS und die zahlreichen freiwilligen Helfer:

Dear All,

On behalf of the FIM Enduro Commission and personally, I would like to thank heartily all the people involved in the organization of this year's edition of the FIM ISDE. Thanks to you hard work and dedication, we were able to put on a great event which will be remembered.

Please convey these congratulations to your team and to the numerous volunteers who spent so many hours of their time. Without them nothing would have been possible.

Kind regards,
Christian
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christian MERCIER
CEN and CRT Coordinator
FIM (Fédération Internationale de Motocyclisme)
[/h]

Back
Top Bottom