Image Link Test Post - To Be Deleted

Sita

Bikes
CRF 250, CB500x, Africa Twin XRV 750
Here is a test image using a link

Here is a test image using an insert link from an image element.

RxGBi6Ul.png

Here is the same image uploaded directly to the website as an attachment

RxGBi6Ul.jpg

I am assuming that you are trying to get my images to work?
I do not know the capacity of being able to up load images directly to the site?
The images work on every other site I use, the imgur bb link, so I believe there is no reason why they should not work on here!
All photos show when in edit mode, so that to me shows the bb links are working.

That's exactly it.

Seems the issue is fixed now! You should be able to use the imgur bb link as normal!

That's exactly it.

Seems the issue is fixed now! You should be able to use the imgur bb link as normal!
Yes it seems it’s sorted, long may it last, removed the link from my trip report and redone in all its glory 😂😂
Whoever sorted it out, thank you
cheers
Wayne

Excellent. It was a team effort. Imgur made changes that affected many sites - but hopefully they don't continue making such changes. It cost a bit extra to get around their changes in the end, but such is life.

Excellent. It was a team effort. Imgur made changes that affected many sites - but hopefully they don't continue making such changes. It cost a bit extra to get around their changes in the end, but such is life.
Thank you, although I still can’t understand why just this site for me. But it’s working a treat now.

Wayne

Back
Top Bottom