How hard is it to get accommodation in Thailand and Laos during Dec and Jan

Capss

Bikes
Suzuki RF400R, BMW R1100S, BMW 1200GSA, BMW 800GS, Gas Gas 450F, Honda CRF250X Yamaha XT600E, Honda CB500x
Hi all

How hard is it to get accommodation in Thailand and Laos during Dec and Jan? I have a rough plan of what i am doing but it is all subject to change once on the ground so I don't want to be tied to hotels etc. Will I find rooms easy enough
:DD

Thanks in advance

Wayne

You will find lots of accommodation info in the Thailand and Laos (budget 100K Kip PN in Laos) sections of the forum, unless your going to really remote places it should be easy otherwise buy a cheap hammock or tent just in case.

You will find lots of accommodation info in the Thailand and Laos (budget 100K Kip PN in Laos) sections of the forum, unless your going to really remote places it should be easy otherwise buy a cheap hammock or tent just in case.

Thanks, yeah I have looked on those pages but was just wondering whether or not it would be hard to get with it being High Season

Thanks, yeah I have looked on those pages but was just wondering whether or not it would be hard to get with it being High Season

:lol3 The high season is not as high as it used to be, you will have no problem, but like i said carry a back up if your going remote..

:lol3 The high season is not as high as it used to be, you will have no problem, but like i said carry a back up if your going remote..

:lol: thanks Bob

Three weeks in Laos in December 2 years ago & only once had trouble finding a room, that was in Hongsa which was full of chinese workers.
Everywhere else, no problems but you can't be fussy on quality.

http://www.rideasia.net/motorcycle-...-quinns-do-northern-laos-december-2012-a.html

Cheers Pounce

Back
Top Bottom