Accommodation wanted in Chiang Mai

Gnasher328

Bikes
Ducati 851 & Mille S2, HD FXR, Trumpet R3, BMW R100RS, CRF 250
Hi Folks
I will be arriving in CM on Dec 1st and staying at Riders Corner for a few days.
I will be there for around three months so I am looking for something more permanent.
I have been looking at condo's on the net, but if anyone has any suggestions, such as a house share I would be grateful.
Tim

Tim - 5,400 Bht a month plus electricity gets you this.

Take a look at Baan Thai Apartments

big_e674f1cd3c8e84b742294bbfe7e2783f.jpg

Nimmanhaemin Rd, soi 6 (between 7-11 & Bangkok Bank)

5,400 bht a month plus aircon.

Decent pool

Building has secure covered parking with security guards

Prob. most convenient location in Chiangmai (if you can find a better location in cnx please show me). ie Tesco-lotus next to building, best restaurants 1 minutes walk.

big_44d0e4c83a8ebd358b973237feb6c6c3.jpg

real easy to get out of town, right at the super-highway & canal road

Address:34 Nimmanhaeminda Road, Suthep Subdistrict, Muang Chiang Mai Chiang Mai , 50200
Phone:05 322 7227
MapBkk.jpg
FAX:05 322 7030

Apartments & Condos Thailand

Property Description
_SpacerWhite.gif
Clean & bright new 8 story building. Good location with many local facilities and amenities in the immediate area. Great swimming pool on the 3rd floor. Restaurant provides sit in or room service offering both Thai and western cuisine. Laundry service available at 500 THB/Mo for 80 pieces. Wireless internet service to your room, various packages available.
big_ffd7daaa414cf2b1babf5919ffb6dbe4.jpg

big_9728b3a8a55065d1795a450a5b7993ba.jpg

The view from building "B"

baan thai view.jpg

I went for a look here back in September .I was told besides the over priced electric fee a deposit must be paid for the TV and am not sure if it was all refundable !!

Thanks Phil. I have been looking at that area and the other side of town, Riverside. I read somewhere that the Hillside area could be noisy because it is on the airport flightpath. I am wondering if when I get there I might be able to find things that are only advertised locally, not on the net, possibly a bit less 'condo'.
See you soon, Tim.

Back
Top Bottom