Honda CB500X brochure (in English)

2wheels

Community Manager
Bikes
ROYAL ENFIELD CLASSIC
Honda-CB500X-Brochure.jpg

Honda-CB500X-Brochure.pdf

Great find Guys . Valve Clearance check at 1K, who would have thought it. and thats what that weird thing is in the ToolKit, some sort of helmet Holder

Mark, when your 500X had its first service at BigWing did you overlook what they were doing?
Were you able to watch ... if you wanted to?

I watched him almost constantly, they tried to get me to sit in the reception Area making an excuse that it was Hot in the Service Area.
I paced up and down most of the time. I wasn't away from the bike for more than a few minutes.
The intention was to find out a few things about the bike as I couldn't read the manual and ofcourse to make sure the Service was done correctly.

The Guy was very helpful in showing me a few things like the Coolant level that I couldn't find and how easy it was to adjust the headlights.

I always watch any Service done on my Bikes here. We get the best and worst possible service in this country but you never know when.

you could always drink a beer or smoke a Joint and chat to the Staff and smile at the manager and give it some serious Mai pen Lie but there's a time and a place for that Bullshit

Back
Top Bottom