Hi folks, from a Thai based noob!

MartinThai

Bikes
'97 H-D Electra Glide, '91 H-D FXRS, '96 Honda XRV750 Africa Twin
Hi folks, noob to the forum here. Name's Martin, long time ex-pat in Thailand, former owner of a couple go-go's in Pattayaland 1 and the Old Speckled Hen guesthouse in Jomtien and also the Ace Cafe in Jomtien.

I pilot a H-D Ultra Classic which has taken me to every province in Thailand bar 4 (Ubon, Mukdahan, Amnat Charoen and Yasothon!) and am currently tarting up a Yam XJR1200.

IMG_0089.jpg

I work as a contract Camp Boss offshore usually out of Singapore..... am constantly looking for direct hire work as the contract pay is lousy so if anyone out there knows of anyone hiring, on or off-shore, please contact me!

Hey Martin,

You weren't in the Penthouse were you? Recognize your face from somewhere. There was an ex Oceaneering guy who use to own a ggbar around there, might have been Soi Post Office.
Anyway I work off-shore and will keep you in mind if I hear anything. Camp bosses where I've normally been working around the globe are usually brought in locally and it definitely shows.
Good luck anyway and welcome to the forum.

johnnysneds said:
Hey Martin,

You weren't in the Penthouse were you? Recognize your face from somewhere. There was an ex Oceaneering guy who use to own a ggbar around there, might have been Soi Post Office.
Anyway I work off-shore and will keep you in mind if I hear anything. Camp bosses where I've normally been working around the globe are usually brought in locally and it definitely shows.
Good luck anyway and welcome to the forum.

Spicy Girls & Spicy Girls Too GG's mate! '98-'02. And cheers, appreciate it if you ever hear of any Direct Hire stuff or even just have a name and email address to pass on.

KTMphil said:
Welcome Martin, if we hear of any offshore work we'll let you know - phil.
Thanks for the welcome Phil, I'll try and contribute some "big cruiser road riding Thailand" stuff to the forum. And thanks also for the direct hire work offshore comment..... any names and contacts well appreciated.

Hi Martin, I will let you know if I get informed about any offshore work.

Back
Top Bottom