Hello from Korat Thailand

rdrokit

Bikes
Stallions Scrambler 400, Honda AirBlade
Hello to all members,
My name is Byron, originally from the USA, and I have been living in Thailand since I retired 11 years ago. I use to restore classic cars as a hobby before I retired but there are almost no classic cars in Thailand let alone any car shows which I use to attend regularly. I haven't ridden a bike for 40 years but I have met some riders in my neighborhood which take day rides every other week so I thought it was time to get back on a bike. Not wanting to kill myself I started off with an intermediate size bike at 400cc's and not wanting to break my bank book I bought a new brand of bike called Stallions. Chinese made and assembled in Thailand (to avoid import taxes). I will start a thread in the bike subforum and explain more in detail about the bike. Here is a photo when I bought the bike a couple weeks ago with the shop owner and his wife. I have already started to customize the bike. When I bought the bike.jpg

Byron it will be interesting to get a report on the quality and reliability of this brand, happy riding on it

Back
Top Bottom