Hello everyone

kayten

Bikes
KTM Adventure R, GSLC
Thanks BSACBOB for approving my application. :clapping:

I'm kio, 51/M from Shah Alam, Malaysia. Fairly new to owning a bike, but 45,000km later, now thoroughly hooked to adventure riding. Hope to hook up with other riders in this region soon. Planning to ride to Phuket this weekend...

Welcome

From where excactly you come from on your way to Phuket ?
Maybe we see us on the road or meet then i can guide you on the scenic route to Phuket .
I will be some where in the area Pang Na , Krabi , Surat Thani on Sunday.

Hi there,
I will be riding up on Thursday via Satun, Trang, Krabi. Should arrive on Friday, and move out Sunday back south, via Patthalung, Songkhla and Betong.

Hi

Sounds more like i can show you the way out of Phuket on Sunday morning :excuseme:

If you planing to come to Patong , make shure you drive via Surin Beach (thalang, surin beach,kamala,patong)
On the Main Road (phuket town ,Kathu,Patong ) is major Roadwork and no turning right on the new underpass they build .
Traffic jam and long detours with many traffic lights if you go that way .

Let me know if you are up for some riding on Saturday.

Hi

Sounds more like i can show you the way out of Phuket on Sunday morning :excuseme:

If you planing to come to Patong , make shure you drive via Surin Beach (thalang, surin beach,kamala,patong)
On the Main Road (phuket town ,Kathu,Patong ) is major Roadwork and no turning right on the new underpass they build .
Traffic jam and long detours with many traffic lights if you go that way .

Let me know if you are up for some riding on Saturday.

Hey! That's great info! Will take your advice accordingly. Will pm you once we are on the way...

kio

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Introductions 2
D Introductions 5
W Introductions 2
D Introductions 1
O Introductions 5
Back
Top Bottom