Hello everyone

O'Ren

Bikes
Pulsar 200
Hiya,

Newbiette checking in !
Been living in Singapore for 3 years and a half, and learned to ride a bike here. I've been riding for only a year so I'm still a baby rider, but enjoying every second of it.

I ride an Indian bike, a Bajaj Pulsar 200. It's a street bike, very popular in India, Indonesia and Columbia where it practically rules over 200-250cc markets. I has an amazing fuel consumption (you can easily do 600km per tank - 16L), and for a street bike, it has proven to be very tough and capable of riding off road much better than you'd expect it.

Here's a pic of my bike to give you an idea of what it looks like if you don't know the brand/model:

5641989074_f78353dcac_z.jpg

Shadow

I'm planning on riding around S.E.A on it with a pillion, taking off in a couple of weeks from Singapore if all the preparations go according to plan. Just 2 girls, and the bike 8-)

It's really nice to have these forums made for bikers by bikers about riding in the region, I found a lot of great info and all the pictures and ride reports just make me wanna hop on the bike without even packing anything :D

Yep it is ! I edited my post with a photo of Shadow (Yes, I gave it a name, it's my first bike, I'm entitled to be nuts about it! :p)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Introductions 2
D Introductions 5
W Introductions 2
K Introductions 5
D Introductions 1
Back
Top Bottom