Has anybody heard anything about a CB650 coming soon?

Thump

Bikes
'14 CBR500R; '13 CRF250M; '14 MXS125; '09 Nouvo 135
There's a bit of a row going on at another site, some "guys in the know" with "close connections" to "certain people" are spreading rumors about Honda bringing out a 650 next year or in 2015.

No info about if it's going to be a twin or a four. Even singles and six-cylinders are mentioned in the discussion.

So I wonder if anybody here has some facts on this topic or if it's just a pile of :topes.

(I love that thing, I just had to use it!)

I just love these. How many times have we heard over the years ' rumours of '
Still this one is better . Could be out in the next 3 years , has anything between 1 and 6 cylinders.............Anyone taking bets ?

If it were a 4cyl like the Hornet and made in Thailand and sold here at reasonable cost,it`d be something i`d look at owning.

I just love these. How many times have we heard over the years ' rumours of '
Still this one is better . Could be out in the next 3 years , has anything between 1 and 6 cylinders.............Anyone taking bets ?

The rumors are mainly about a twin or a four with 650cc coming out next year or early 2015. Since nothing is confirmed the single and the six are of course speculations.

But it seems like nobody besides a couple of guys with some "very good connections" have heard about this.

Back
Top Bottom