Now someone has stabbed my daughters horse!!!

monsterman

just had a call from the stables where my daughters horse Zimbad is kept and someone broke in and stabbed him 5 times with a pair of scissors ,police and vet is on the scene and my wife and daughter are now on the way ,,,I cant believe this after all the crap of the last week ..

That sucks beyond belief. Did they single out her horse? Could it be the taxi scum taking some sick revenge?

Sorry to hear about your daughters horse, that is disgraceful-poor thing.

On a different note, sorry you might not agree with me but you seem to have a habit of being attacked. I remember not too long ago you made a post of being attacked at work and indicated you were provoking certain religious groups for their beliefs. I think you need to have a good long look at yourself. I may be wrong but I believe there is some other ingredient involved in this recipe.

And, with all due respects to you and your family Jerry, I'm wondering what all these dramas have to do with motorbike riding.

When you posted before I nearly commented that it comes in threes but didn't want to jinx you..

Sorry to hear about your issues.. Like I said I had a period when I seemed to be in constant conflict, I really tried to work out if it was me, my environment, pure bad luck, what it was.. Never really worked it out.

Well as i suspected it had to be an insider and sure enough one of the stable boys a 27 year old Thai man has been arrested ,,he admits he did it because the horse bit him after he hit Zimbad , when he would not get out of his stall for a muck out .

Very stupid person , and obviously not an animal lover , the rest of the staff are horrified and they are very caring people , the stable owners are picking up all the bills for the Zimbads care .

Back
Top Bottom