Greetings

Gerard Ridge

Bikes
WR250F, WR450F
Hi folks, Gerard from Australia, planning to drop in to Chiang Mai soon for 7 weeks. Ill be solo so if anyone's up for a ride ill be keen to join!
Considering buying a un-plated bike that's more capable off-road than what's available to rent - from what I have read having no green book doesn't seem to be a major issue in the north?

Welcome Gerard, there are plenty of off roaders amongst us who will be happy to join up with you

Welcome Gerard

Inside Chiang Mai moat square there's police checks every week, most other places its not an issue. Stop by when you're're in Cnx and ill give you some ideas.

Hi folks, Gerard from Australia, planning to drop in to Chiang Mai soon for 7 weeks. Ill be solo so if anyone's up for a ride ill be keen to join!
Considering buying a un-plated bike that's more capable off-road than what's available to rent - from what I have read having no green book doesn't seem to be a major issue in the north?

Hi Gerard i am also an Aussie and now mostly living in Chiang Mai and manage to do a fair bit of riding in Thailand and Laos. There is a lot of advice available here about the best bike to buy and where to buy. Contact when you get closer. Gary

Cheers Phil, good to know. Looking forward to meeting a few of you in November!

Back
Top Bottom