Greetings from Portugal

nunoajc

Bikes
Yamaha YZF R6 MY03
Im Nuno and live in portugal. been riding motorcycles for 20 years. im realy hopping to make a bike trip in asia in a naer future..8-)
in the mean time i will read others adventures.

Hi Nuno, welcome and look forward to see you in Thailand in the future. In case you have questions don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to RideAsia Nuno :)

Do you have any photos of those "20 years" ?

Ally

Portugal, it's douro wines which are mainly made of local grapes, it's great foods and the fado, it's lovely music.
If not Thailand, I would choose to live in Portugal!

Welcome Nunoajc.

Welcome to RideAsia Nuno :)

Do you have any photos of those "20 years" ?

Ally

No I dont :(
When I started to ride a motorbike in 1994-1995, I think there was no digital cameras. No one i knew had one . I bought a digital machine in 2001-2002 and the pictures I took, lost them all when my computer and camera burn out in 2007 due to a short circuit in the electrical system of the house. Only in 2011 i buy a smartphone with camera, and i have a very bad habbit of NOT take any pictures when i ride.:banghead: ,also i ride solo all the time so is difficult to take photos to me and sometimes i forget the phone at home. I know i can buy a digital camera for 50 euros, but problaby i forget the camera at home.

Portugal, it's douro wines which are mainly made of local grapes, it's great foods and the fado, it's lovely music.
If not Thailand, I would choose to live in Portugal!

Welcome Nunoajc.

Dont forget the weather, the history.All wine made in portugal is exceptional quality, and food is fantastic. i Love live here despite the social and political problems we have. Glad to know someone on the other side of the world knows my country and the good things we have here. When you visit Portugal?

Must have been in '96 or '97 that I spend several weeks with one of my customers in Porto.

Back
Top Bottom