Chiangmai ToyRide is seeking Sponsors

Hoghead

The Chiangmai ToyRide does much more than just redistribute fluffy toys collected on our main ride event, occurring this year Feb. 19, 2012. Our mandate is to help kids that are under the radar and this runs the gamut from building toilets, renovating dorms, and providing school supplies to even shoes for the first time in their lives.

All this requires money, and we are now seeking both corporate and individual Sponsors so that we can continue to support needy children. Please see our website on how you can help, or send me a PM

www.chiangmaitoyride.com

Hi there Hoghead & thank you for posting this terrific invitation to RideAsia forum yesterday, hopefully we can prompt & influence funds being raised for the 2012 ToyRide year.

I looked at the following page and was shocked to read that the closing date is the end of last year, if major sponsors wish to be included in promotional material.
http://chiangmaitoyride.com/?page_id=456

Screen Shot 2012-01-09 at 20.32.17.png

I am wondering if RideAsia members might like to collectively contribute to the ToyRide and represent the forum community as "Headline Sponsors" but in light of the above deadline requirement being 10 days ago, I have some doubt if this idea could get off the ground.

So before I forget I suggested this in the first place, can you (hoghead) confirm the position in respect of deadline.

Whilst I have the attention of any members within this forum, can you please advise either discreetly by pm or here in open forum, if you would be interested in joining a group sponsorship donation for this very worthy cause and effectively managed charity.

Thanks everyone.

Ally

That self imposed deadline has slipped, and was driven by our drop dead dates for the advertising poster and T-shirts.
We are having a Committee meeting tonight, and this is one of the agenda items. As It looks now the absolute last day for having the logos in hand for the posters is Jan 16, T-shirts Jan 30, and the banners Feb 10.

Will confirm these dates tomorrow, but the bottom line is that there is still time to participate as a Sponsor while receiving all the advertising benefits that sponsorship has to offer. Naturally if one does not care about advertising or wishes to remain anonymous, then contributions can be made at any time.

Hi Hoghead

As the original poster for this (me) and inviting anyone interested in jointly donating to contact me, i can confirm that rideasia will not be making a group donation.

However, please put me personally down for a 5,000 baht.

Ally

Back
Top Bottom