CB500X Minor update

CraigBKK

Bikes
Honda CRF 1000L, 300L, SH 150
Honda Bigwing have increased the price of this model by 10K฿. Now retails at 215K฿. The updated bike features Pro-link rear suspension with 9-stage preload adjustment.

Honda Bigwing have increased the price of this model by 10K฿. Now retails at 215K฿. The updated bike features Pro-link rear suspension with 9-stage preload adjustment.

that was 215k for a while already is it? Anyway better front suspensions is wht u need mostly to hit dirt tracks,more then back..c'mon we want the new true 'adventure' and see ;)

And something they are calling an 'anti vibration nose'.
Plus three new colours; Black Powder Mercury Metallic, Pearl White and Millennium Red.

One of the new colour schemes.

CB500XAdventure2015009-Large.jpg

Even the red one which is my favourite colour isn't particularly appealing, theres just too much black on it for my liking

then just a couple of clicks away on their website there is this..the real thing.my bro had one .hard to beat

2015 XR650L Overview - Honda Powersports

I bought a used one, installed Pirelli MT60s and used it only around town - lots of fun!
Took it into the dirt once and my bud rode rings around me on a KLX250 enduro.
The XR is great if you do the Baja 1000 but in real dirt it's too high, too heavy and too powerful.
Got me a DR650SE and it felt like it had more power than the XR which had a K&N filter, Supertrapp and a bigger main jet.

Back
Top Bottom