1) Which rental shop did you rent your motorcycle from?
2) Daily rental fee?
3) How much was the cash deposit and in US dollars or?
4) Did you have to leave your passport or did the deposit take the place of your passport as security?
5) Was the motorcycle rental agency/shop worthy of your personal recommendation?
Sidebar: I see you took my advice (or that of others) and carried in and used an Airhawk inflatable seat on that rock hard Honda Baja seat. Good decision?
1. Victory Motorcycle Rental and Repairs.
2. US$16 / day (after some negotiation)
3. I paid UK£1000 cash deposit. This was less than he wanted and more than I wanted and it was a gamble; but I got it back with no quibbles at the end of the trip.
4. He took a copy of my passport, but the deposit was instead of passport (I really don't like not having my passport).
5. Yes, I would recommend them and would use again. If you want a specific bike, you need to book in advance. I turned up hoping for a CRF, but they were all already rented out.
Airhawk: absolutely essential!!
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|Temples and Trails - Cambodia 2019||Cambodia Ride Reports||2|
|P||Cambodia to Host International Bike Race at Coastal Province||Cambodia Ride Reports||0|
|Cambodia best||Cambodia Ride Reports||2|
|Renting big bike in cambodia||Cambodia Ride Reports||13|
|Bob & Justin's Cambodian Odyssey||Cambodia Ride Reports||38|