Renting big bike in cambodia

Transalp

Bikes
Honda Transalp
Hi,

after renting bikes in CM (one for north Thailand - other for Lao) I want to be prepare my trip to Cambodia.

Thank you for links to rent a big bike there. I have got an offer for Honda 650 Enduro for 30 US in Sihanoukville - is there something in Phnong Phen?

Cheers Michael

Hi,

after renting bikes in CM (one for north Thailand - other for Lao) I want to be prepare my trip to Cambodia.

Thank you for links to rent a big bike there. I have got an offer for Honda 650 Enduro for 30 US in Sihanoukville - is there something in Phnong Phen?

Cheers Michael
Hi Michael,
What is the ideal bike you like to rent and how long? Small bikes are a dime a dozen but bigger bikes not that many and usually a bit more expensive then the 30$ you were offered. Check it out properly and if its in good shape take it!
I don't know anyone off the top of my head in PP but i can ask. Would Siem Reap be an option for you?

Hi,

time is flying and I have to search for a rental Enduro 400 ccm and up. Unfortunately my above mentioned Honda 650 Enduro is wrecked and not available anymore.

Siem Reap is not an option for renting. Perfect would be PP. I will be second week of November there and would like to rent an Enduro for 14 days.

Thank you for your advices.

Cheers Michael

Try contacting Paul Goddard at ProMoto he is is based in Siem Reap, he has a big rental fleet of Ural type side car set up's but is well connected i am sure he could point you to a reliable source of bigger bikes for rent.

Tel +855 63 218 248

Paul Goddard

Promoto

@bsacbob: Thank you for your advice, I will contact him.
P.S.: What the hell is he doing with old Ural ...

I got an email today from Motoland Cambodia (located in PP) just checking the rates.

Cheers Michael

I got an email today from Motoland Cambodia (located in PP) just checking the rates.

Cheers Michael
They are actually Chinese copies, he does tours on them, pretty unique idea.

Didn't get to ride one but they looked cool.

1567556885058.png

Cheers Michael
I just saw an xr650 for sale here in SR...asking 700$ i bet if you hand 500$ cash you get it. Looks like shit but engine and mechanically in great shape. You could consider buying it, using it 2 weeks then resell it. Paul would definately take care of the selling for you and he can be trusted 100%.

@bsacbob:

Sorry for my late reply. Thank you very much for your offer. Honestly I want to spend my 4 weeks without any stress. Buying/ selling/ repairs etc. etc. - that is my daily business here in Germany and I just want to relax and ride in Cambodia.

So finally I got a Transalp in PP for 35 $ per day - fine for me.

Hope it will work. I will be there Nov. 12th.

Cheers Michael

@bsacbob:

Sorry for my late reply. Thank you very much for your offer. Honestly I want to spend my 4 weeks without any stress. Buying/ selling/ repairs etc. etc. - that is my daily business here in Germany and I just want to relax and ride in Cambodia.

So finally I got a Transalp in PP for 35 $ per day - fine for me.

Hope it will work. I will be there Nov. 12th.

Cheers Michael
Great...wenn du nach Siem Reap ein abschtecher machst gib bescheid dan können wir ein abend im ausgang organisieren. Cheers.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Cambodia Ride Reports 6
Back
Top Bottom