Big Brother IS watching!!

BobS

Last year, all SIM cards had to be registered with your passport ID. That was done.

Yesterday I got this text message from AIS.

"Urgent! Your passport (ID) photo is not clear or incomplete per NBTC's regulation, please bring your SIM + passport and contact AIS shop/Telewiz/AIS Buddy to register again within 12/12/2016 and get the free bonus call"

Only took them a year to check - but they did check.

Also im told that they are monitoring all data transmissions that go through your 3g. So any Line/ whats app/ FB etc.... that you send they are watching.

What's App is encrypted, so while they can know you are using it they cannot tell what you are saying or messaging. Same with Messenger on the iPhone and probably some other apps as well. Regular text messages are of course readable, as would be you email or web unless you are using https. Encrypted VPN is obviously a good idea.

Even Line has end to end encryption now...so in most cases they can look but can't see...unless they want to spend hours decrypting every single bit of data on every individual phone

Even Line has end to end encryption now...so in most cases they can look but can't see.....

You really think they don't have your encription key even before you send your messages?
If they couldn't read it they would have banned it. Ever herd of balckberry???

Last year, all SIM cards had to be registered with your passport ID.......

And starting January new sim cards will require ID and finger printing...it will only be a matter of time until ALL mobile users will be printed...
It is, of course, for our safety and well being.

Also im told that they are monitoring all data transmissions that go through your 3g. So any Line/ whats app/ FB etc.... that you send they are watching.

I was told by a reliable source that your statement is 100% correct. EVERYTHING is recorded and monitored. Personally I believe that any further discussions regarding this subject should be conducted face to face

You really think they don't have your encription key even before you send your messages?
If they couldn't read it they would have banned it. Ever herd of balckberry???

They don't have iPhone because even Apple can't do it so why should they have Line? No point wittering over nothing

They don't have iPhone because even Apple can't do it so why should they have Line? No point wittering over nothing

As previously said unless you are plotting the end of the world then move on, life's too short for cheap wine.

As previously said unless you are plotting the end of the world then move on, life's too short for cheap wine.

Ummmm thats why I said no point in wittering over nothing, some cheap wines can be fine lol

Back
Top Bottom