AAM -Carnet De Passage amazing good news!!

Forest

Bikes
Vstrom650,CRF250 , Ducati 900ss ,Yamaha YZ250, Virago 400 etc..
this is the reply I got from AAM (Penang-Malaysia) for the CDP application :
500MYR is less then 5000Bht !can't complain compared to UK etc rates

:ride:

Dear Sir,

Before I can issue Carnet de Passage to you, can I have the following relevant document
by e-mail.

The following information are require for carnet:-

1) A authorize letter from the owner of the vehicle (if the vehicle is drive by someone
else)
2) A photocopy of the vehicle Registration Card and cureent Insurance Policy
3) A photocopy of the Driving Licence and IDP (International Driving Permit)
4) A photocopy of the IC OR Passport
5) Carnet cost RM500.00 per book
6) Carnet deposit will follow the vehicle market value. Bank Guarantee please
issue under the name of "AAM" (Date of the Bank Guarantee should be same as departure
date).

If you do have any others enquiry please do not hesitate e-mail to me.

Best Regards,
Ms Woo

Automobile Association of Malaysia
225, Block 4, No. 7, Persiaran Sukan
Laman Seri Business Park,
Section 13, 40100 Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan

Tel: 03-55111932
Fax: 03-55113357
--

WOW.. Thats a steal..

In fact thats cheaper than the copy / forged books were going on the HUBB for..

Kinda makes me wonder to its legality.. The tax liability they incur on the book is not insignificant.

got the address from their original site ,now double checked with em if u get full refund upon return ,I hope &guess so...waiting for the reply email..I-ll update any changes

Automobile Association of Malaysia

WOW.. Thats a steal..

In fact thats cheaper than the copy / forged books were going on the HUBB for..

Kinda makes me wonder to its legality.. The tax liability they incur on the book is not insignificant.

You still have number 6 to allow for. The bank guarantee is usually the hard part.

another good reason for driving the mighty CRF...so that would not be a problem, anyway ,always better have some extra cash and expect the unexpected when leaving for a long trip ;)

You still have number 6 to allow for. The bank guarantee is usually the hard part.

Deposit answer..that's around 75000B ,well not bad since is fully refunded ,anyway u can expect it anywhere,and is less then the bike value,since less then a year old.. :
soundz preatty good to me folks

Dear Sir,

The carnet deposit for your bike it cost RM7,500.00. It will fully return if there is no
claim from oversea. The Carnet de Passage will process in 3 working days.

Nice find Forest, this will be great for Indonesia, now very easy to get on that onion boat in Penang.

Nice find Forest, this will be great for Indonesia, now very easy to get on that onion boat in Penang.

Can't wait..so bad Mr.Lim doesn't allow bikers on the boat with the onions etc... Hehe! wonder why?
Can u imagine? That would look first class start ;)

Back
Top Bottom