You Tube videos

Brian66

Bikes
CBR1000RR X 3,CRF450R WR450,and more
I have posted a few videos on other web sites so i shall begin posting them here.

I am sure you guys and girls will love most of them.

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVExD-Fz688[/VIDEO]

Phil

Firstly I can't drift a big road bike like they do and secondly I hate pillions on sports bikes. I have removed my rear foot pegs and brackets any way.

I have done a lot of dirt tracking in Aussie so I can slide on dirt prety good. I have never tried SM riding thought. Looks fun but ouch!!!
You have to admire these guys. They punish their bodies and take big risks and we get to laugh at them doing what we wish we could do.

I get most of these videos from AMCN who put out a VOTW in the fortnightly mag. I have plenty of time at my office desk each day to search and I find many good videos.

Mate the guy on the fender has got to be brave.
Here is a video submitted by Ian Bungy, doing burnouts on a KSR at the x-centre. We had never tried this before this day and probably never do it again, tyres are too expensive.

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSysSzRMxOo[/VIDEO]

I have seen many things on race tracks over the years. Dogs, Lizards, Monkeys, snakes. Today we had a Pig.

A friends asked me for some ridding tips today so I offered to follow him and video him riding the track.
He was riding a new CBR600RR. He asked how he should position his body through the corners.
I said the best way to understand and learn is for you to look at yourself on the bike.
So we went out and I followed him for about 4 laps.

Look at the Video below for a couple of issues but not with the guy I followed, but on the track.

In the first turn after the pits there is a guy who has crashed on his back not moving. He was there for two laps. It is hard to see him so look closely.

You need to pause the video going through the corner and you will see the bike on its side and him lying on the top of the kerb on his back with one arm raised. We went around for two laps which is about 4 minutes and the guy was still in the same position and no one (Marshals) had gone to him.

That is so slack by the track people not to see him or have track marshals there. This type of thing would never happen in Australia. But this is Malaysia so that is how it is.

Then as we went around the track once more I decided to pass the guy I was following and then I saw a yellow flag so I slowed and went wide into the corner as I wasn’t sure what was going on.

After going around the corner, you will see the giant PIG on the track. The thing was still alive and quivering as I passed it. The guy on the Ducati who is stopped next to the track on the next corner, hit it with the left side of the bike and luckily, didn’t crash.
But the impact had enough force to bend his front disk, possible the fork bent, the gear lever broke off and the solid foot peg was bent right back. The lower fairing was ripped off. Bloody hell.
Can you imagine running into that thing at that speed. That’s about 140KPH at that point of the track.

[center:n1e72qwb][VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ain6beA5L9c[/VIDEO][/center:n1e72qwb]

That is crazy, I thought a controlled environment should be safer?

Seeing the guy lying there for 2 laps was disturbing, was he ok? and the pig, WTF.

Great clear footage, Brian.

Brian66 said:
I have seen many things on race tracks over the years. Dogs, Lizards, Monkeys, snakes. Today we had a Pig.

A friends asked me for some ridding tips today so I offered to follow him and video him riding the track.
He was riding a new CBR600RR. He asked how he should position his body through the corners.
I said the best way to understand and learn is for you to look at yourself on the bike.
So we went out and I followed him for about 4 laps.

Look at the Video below for a couple of issues but not with the guy I followed, but on the track.

In the first turn after the pits there is a guy who has crashed on his back not moving. He was there for two laps. It is hard to see him so look closely.

You need to pause the video going through the corner and you will see the bike on its side and him lying on the top of the kerb on his back with one arm raised. We went around for two laps which is about 4 minutes and the guy was still in the same position and no one (Marshals) had gone to him.

That is so slack by the track people not to see him or have track marshals there. This type of thing would never happen in Australia. But this is Malaysia so that is how it is.

Then as we went around the track once more I decided to pass the guy I was following and then I saw a yellow flag so I slowed and went wide into the corner as I wasn’t sure what was going on.

After going around the corner, you will see the giant PIG on the track. The thing was still alive and quivering as I passed it. The guy on the Ducati who is stopped next to the track on the next corner, hit it with the left side of the bike and luckily, didn’t crash.
But the impact had enough force to bend his front disk, possible the fork bent, the gear lever broke off and the solid foot peg was bent right back. The lower fairing was ripped off. Bloody hell.
Can you imagine running into that thing at that speed. That’s about 140KPH at that point of the track.
[center:e1ztfql2]
[/center:e1ztfql2]

Wow two laps and no help for that poor fella lying on the kerb, on the outside of a fast corner too. I know your not suppose to stop and help and let the marshals do their job, but I think in this case my instincts would have been to stop and help.

The track looks great, nice and flowing.

Here's one of my favorite youtube videos. Watch it in HD if you can. The slo-mo footage is awesome.

Enjoy:
[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYpOFimB7ZA[/VIDEO]

This is the tilt shift video we spoke about the other day Phil. Hard to believe its real footage eh?

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_k2NlHODA4[/VIDEO]

Mark & Luke leave us in their wake.

One of the first rides with the cheap helmet cam, quality is crap but at 0.45 seconds, it works out OK

another nice one:

Wow yeah awesome, and the jump at the end, spectacular.

Nice find.

Back
Top Bottom