Ubon Area Riders

I think you may find it fairly quiet in Issaan for the biking scene. Most people here seem to keep to them selves.

You may strike lucky and if you do, then end up with a riding buddy for a longer term.

I'm in Korat, PM or e-mail me , I can go on rides 6 months of year, unfortunately work takes the rest of the time.

You don't say if you prefer day trips, long rides, trips to Lao or Cambodia ? Offroad or on road ? I am open to all of those. :DD

Harrythefinn said:
I think you may find it fairly quiet in Issaan for the biking scene. Most people here seem to keep to them selves.

You may strike lucky and if you do, then end up with a riding buddy for a longer term.

I'm in Korat, PM or e-mail me , I can go on rides 6 months of year, unfortunately work takes the rest of the time.

You don't say if you prefer day trips, long rides, trips to Lao or Cambodia ? Offroad or on road ? I am open to all of those. :DD

Hi Harry,

You sure are right about Issan being quiet, especially on the biking scene.

My work also takes me away for undetermined lengths of time. I just got back last month and will probably be heading back out in January sometime.

I ride a KTM 950S Adventure. I am up for all riding. Day trips to break up the boredom here in Ubon. A few day long trips in Thailand. Longer trips to Cambodia and Laos to take care of visa runs. I have not rode the beast much off road but that is what I had bought it for so need to learn how to ride it like I stole it on the dirt. Was sitting in storage for almost 4 years. I would not mind having a XR400 since it would be more off road friendly dragging it through the jungle.

Thanks,
Jim

Jim - very hard to find an XR400R in good condition, there's been some of the motard versions around, but it's not the same as the R version in many ways. Midnight Mapper has been looking for a while now. There was one for sale in Phuket about 2 months ago and it sold in about 8 days.

BWG950S said:
Harrythefinn said:

Hi Harry,

You sure are right about Issan being quiet, especially on the biking scene.

My work also takes me away for undetermined lengths of time. I just got back last month and will probably be heading back out in January sometime.

I ride a KTM 950S Adventure. I am up for all riding. Day trips to break up the boredom here in Ubon. A few day long trips in Thailand. Longer trips to Cambodia and Laos to take care of visa runs. I have not rode the beast much off road but that is what I had bought it for so need to learn how to ride it like I stole it on the dirt. Was sitting in storage for almost 4 years. I would not mind having a XR400 since it would be more off road friendly dragging it through the jungle.

Thanks,
Jim

Back
Top Bottom