Best Cell / Data SIM / Carrier for Chiang Mai Area

I find AIS seems to be the best coverage and largest 3G data cover..

Sure sometimes True is faster or better deals, or DTAC might have cover somewhere AIS doesnt.. But just in basic general terms, AIS (12Call for Prepay) is the best.

Bob, if you plan to spend spend a lot of time around the Mae Sariang area, D Tac works the best. For instance in Mae Sam Laep, only D Tac works. If travelling generally in north Thailand then AIS.

Which one is best for data in Chiang Mai proper? If I go Mae Sariang direction a second cheap D Tac SIM would be cheap cheap anyway.

This will be a "can we live in Chiang Mai full time" exploratory trip. Me and the woman of me dreams (with a motorcycle endorsement on her license).

Which one is best for data in Chiang Mai proper? If I go Mae Sariang direction a second cheap D Tac SIM would be cheap cheap anyway.

This will be a "can we live in Chiang Mai full time" exploratory trip. Me and the woman of me dreams (with a motorcycle endorsement on her license).

True probably has the best data speed service, AIS's bandwidth can get jammed as it's so popular.

Back
Top Bottom