Trails West of Mae Sarieng Video

tobiascra

Hey guys I don't really post much but Love the forum :D. Thought I would share my video of me and a mate exploring the trails west of Mae Sarieng along the Thai/Myanmar border. Got a few videos on my Channel check them out for some Moto action. Enjoy :ride:

All the best T

Hey guys I don't really post much but Love the forum :D. Thought I would share my video of me and a mate exploring the trails west of Mae Sarieng along the Thai/Myanmar border. Got a few videos on my Channel check them out for some Moto action. Enjoy :ride:

YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP3uEdC7tAI&list=UUcEe60X_X4we9Dl6zoqYDZw

All the best T

Well it's about quality not quantity and i think you've nailed it !!!!

The buffaloes enjoyed the show i am sure :topes

Sent from my SM-G900F using Forum Runner

Looks fun.

Was this shot recently? I've a week off work mid October. Fancy returning to Mae Sarieng but may end up in Southern Laos if it's going to be a wash out. Never been this time of year.

Well it's about quality not quantity and i think you've nailed it !!!!

The buffaloes enjoyed the show i am sure :topes

Sent from my SM-G900F using Forum Runner

Cheers man, really appreciate the encouragement. Yeah the buffaloes were so chilled out. They were the reason we had to detour through the watery muddy mess. All there fault lol :lost

Looks fun.

Was this shot recently? I've a week off work mid October. Fancy returning to Mae Sarieng but may end up in Southern Laos if it's going to be a wash out. Never been this time of year.

Hey man it was shot a couple weeks back. Its been a little less rainy in CM but not sure about Mae Sarieng as we were there for three days. Some places were CRAZY with mud others ok. We did a trail while there and went through the river a ton of times was really nice. Honestly tho I wouldnt go there unless you have a mate to help.
Seasonwise I'm not 100% sure if mid october would have dried up a bit, maybe someone else can chime in on that :S ????
Its my first season riding enduro and have switched to Supermotard until it dries up tho.

P.s thanks for watching

Back
Top Bottom