Trails around Pai?

Redytoride

Bikes
enduro
Hi. Do some body have advice the trails around Pai?
Friend of me is coming driving in end of December and idea is bring the bikes in Pai and stay few days around there and hit the trails.
I know there is the the crashed huawei helicopter to see but what about the trails around there? Are they easy sand roads or what?
We are looking more of single trails or something like that. And do have some other place i can show him around there? We bring the bikes whit car in there and try to keep away of the main roads (these bikes are not for that8-))

Another question is do i can track lost garmin montana some way? Do they only receive signal but not send? I just lost mine in doi suthep trail but manage find it whit some help, so if i lost it in the future again. (i will try not)

Thanks

There are plenty of trails in the Pai area - see the screenshot I took from the North Thailand GPS map (available from Riders Corner in Chiangmai). And No, the Garmin Montana only receives signals so better secure it with a sturdy lanyard to your bike.

Pai Trails.jpg

The way to the helicopter is not easy. But my pictures from 2011. I saw pictures there only small piece of rest from the Huwai.

dfgpxqgwnm8tfp9mo.jpg

dfgq2bqsf08q20tmo.jpg

dfgpv699jk1nsevpc.jpg

dfgpz0sgtq9sob3sw.jpg

dfgq13qn3wjvtdn9c.jpg

dfgq1uivbxhw5jq4g.jpg

dfgq3puucbkw80npc.jpg

Great pictures and yes, the helicopter has been stripped of almost all the pieces which can be taken of without a lot of tools

That looks fantastic, I need to get out of Bangok and get back up there again

Back
Top Bottom