Trail to Nalae closed?

KTMphil

Bikes
2007 KTM 990 Adventure Suzuki DRZ 400
Just got a call from a rider that had just come back from Laos & informed me that he got turned back on the trail to Nalae. He said there is a military checkpoint & will msg me the co-ords. It could be some logging activity that they dont want you to see.

This is unconfirmed but could be important information if you're planning an off-road trip in Laos.

trail to nalae txt by Triangle Golden 007, on Flickr

Just got a call from a rider that had just come back from Laos & informed me that he got turned back on the trail to Nalae. He said there is a military checkpoint & will msg me the co-ords. It could be some logging activity that they dont want you to see.

This is unconfirmed but could be important information if you're planning an off-road trip in Laos.

https://flic.kr/p/q3e3oftrail to nalae txt by Triangle Golden 007, on Flickr
There are two ways to Nalae from the north one was being graded for power lines the other which I suspect is the one in question is pretty well deforested already so maybe some other sort of activities going on.

Will be very interesting to get a follow up on what he knows.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Forum Runner

On the singletrack from oudomxai to Nalea few years ago there was a village that seemed like there was an army presence, someone looked like he wanted to stop me, so I kept going

Back
Top Bottom