Tracks around Pua

garethw

Bikes
KTM 250 EXC-F
It looks as if my wife and I are heading North to Pua for Songkran. If we do go up I intend putting the bike on the back of the pickup to escape for a day or 2 riding. Does anyone have any tracks they could share with me?

Thanks

Gareth

We‘Re there now , riding trails there again today, should able to post some good trails for you in a couple of days

KTMphil said:
We‘Re there now , riding trails there again today, should able to post some good trails for you in a couple of days

Brilliant, I'll keep my eye out for them.

Cheers

Garath - Have a look in the ride report below and you'll find some maps of the off-road routes we took in the Nan region, hoptracke it helps.

We are working on a map of the Nan region at the moment, that will have trail & road data not on any other printed map.

thailand-ride-reports/mapping-new-trails-in-nan-with-c-h-c-t1657.html

file.php

garethw said:
I'll attempt to try and plot them on my gps and base camp.

Garethw, If you go the website of Colin/Captain Slash you will find the complete GPS trail as a .gdb file which you can load in Basecamp.

Lone Rider said:
garethw said:

Garethw, If you go the website of Colin/Captain Slash you will find the complete GPS trail as a .gdb file which you can load in Basecamp.

Thanks I looked and found Colin's .gdb file but can not work out (yet) how to get it on to Basecamp, I'll do some digging around online and see if I can work it out.

garethw said:
Lone Rider said:
garethw said:

Thanks I looked and found Colin's .gdb file but can not work out (yet) how to get it on to Basecamp, I'll do some digging around online and see if I can work it out.

Right click on the gdb file and save it to your computer. Open basecamp and "file open" the gbb file you just downloaded, it should then open in basecamp.

Or, in case Basecamp is running, just click on "File" and then "Import" and you can import the .gdb file.

Lone Rider said:
Or, in case Basecamp is running, just click on "File" and then "Import" and you can import the .gdb file.

i think you can just drag the .gdb file across into the basecamp window and it will open

Thanks guys, the right click to downloads then import into base camp worked a treat. I tried the drag and drop but that didn't seem to work.

Back
Top Bottom