Some interesting CRF stuff here

2wheels

Community Manager
Bikes
ROYAL ENFIELD CLASSIC
dirt bike test crf250l VS Klx250 chiangmai thailand by noppaienduro - YouTube

And a very poor Google Translate translation;

" I agree that the klx250 is more difficult to control due to the design. The center of gravity higher than the weight (to the house with light mi klx250. Or a fine. Remove the fuel tank. Get away with it. ) Is a little light compared to crf250l but if you think I sit looking at a candle fire in meditation A comparison, they are searth enduro basic in thailand by noppaienduro it, it's regarded as the klx250 to the crf250l not make it out to be vdo because I will do it and I know the feeling crf250l to the account of F's. The sticky part of the car and they both made in thailand. I have to go up. Into the wild, but try not to fight to the ground otherwise. You will lose money until they wilt, as well as ** crf250l cautions that the gear shift lever can be very fragile. I was not very stiff and fold to change it. And you have a video that made in japan, then I will be leased to the made in thailand it, but because of this, the forest had already retreated into the forest to a little more would not hurt so much. Autumn is a good buy when you carry it into the wild from a headache, fever or pain Usage heart. I will take up his news .."

Back
Top Bottom